The Franciscan Monastery of St. Euphemia is unmatched integrated at the bottom of the deepest and most beautiful bays of Rab and is in the natural environment . The church of St. Euphemia , which was first mentioned in the 13th century dedicated . Probably more early Christian foundations . The monastery complex consists of the Church of St. Euphemia , the church of St. Bernardin , the Lady Chapel , the Chapel of the Holy Cross , cloister , library and refectory ( upper room ) . The facades are decorated with modest simple rectangular windows and doors . Vicar Provincial of Zadar , Fr. Nikola Puliksan with papal permission , decided to increase the new monastery . Preserved written document on parchment from 1446 , ie . Founded Charter of foundation of the monastery of Rab nobleman Peter Car ( Zaro ) .